Sunday 22 February 2015

The Body Shop's Drops Of Youth WonderBlur | Review


I have never really used a primer, mostly because I'm too lazy to add another step in my already busy skin/make-up routine.
However I have recently switched over to mineral make up, which always works best with a primer. I have used it without a primer and it just doesn't look as flawless or last very long at all. 
Whenever I'm looking for a new product I always look first in The Body Shop, because most of their products are brilliant, and stumbled across wonder blur
Priced at £16 it claims to smooth skin texture by reducing the appearance or large pores and fine lines. For me, it does all these things. The first thing I noticed when applying this product is how soft my skin was. When I tried it on my hand in the shop the area I applied it to was so soft and it does the same on my face. I have a lot acne scars some of which have dipped so I need a primer that smooths skin texture, I have to tell you know that it's not a miracle worker but it does stop my foundation sinking into my pores and fines lines I have around my chin and also prevents laughter lines! It really does increase the longevity of my foundation. Also it's non-comedogenic so suitable for sensitive/acne prone skin. 
This paired with my bareMinerals original foundation is my new favourite make up routine that leaves me with natural, 'my skin but better' foundation that lasts all day.

Which primers do you like? Have you tried Wonderblur



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...